- Content marketing: how often? As usual, ask your audience.
- Top 10 innovations of all time. Agree? Disagree? Subtext, have we become too dependent on technology?
- The 2013 Blackbaud Charitable Giving Report is out and John Haydon breaks down the key insights.
- Associations Now recaps a Pew study that indicates that Facebook may be beginning its inevitable decline.
- Shelly Alcorn reminds us that membership IS the value of membership, and the stories we tell about that matter.
- "You" v. "we," also known as "language matters."
- Email killing you? Associations Now posits that it may because you're using it wrong.
- Creatively blocked? Try a change of scenery.
- What NOT to do in the general sessions, courtesy of Jeff Hurt.
- When will the web become the worldstream? (h/t to Maddie Grant)
- Forget the sales funnel - think about the purchase loop.
It Doesn't Scale
18 hours ago