- Jeffrey Cufaude urges us to choose to be happy.
- If you're following his advice, there are some habits that will help you. I particularly like "assume people have good intentions."
- CEOs think social is important, just not for them.
- Jamie Notter points out that being clear is better than being right.
- KiKi L'Italien encourages us to live dangerously in 2013.
- Justin Kownacki has an amazing post full of lots of probing questions on work and motivation.
- Jeff De Cagna poses three major design challenges for 21st century associations.
- Jeff Hurt identifies conference trends to watch for 2013. I particularly like the new approach to sponsorship.
- Could you intentionally set yourself up for 100 days of rejection? What would you learn from that experience?
- Is Google+ the first step to the semantic web?
- Marketing schaudenfreude, or even companies that can afford top-notch help make dumb mistakes (and recover from them), so what are you so worried about?
- Leadership tips, ostensibly "for millennials," but really for all of us. Two especially good reminders: you probably take yourself too seriously and have faith that things will work out for you.
- "Bold" marketing predictions for 2013. Vanity metrics are out - ROI is in. Can I get an "amen"?
Goodies for Subscribers
3 hours ago