And I've already learned some things!
- I cannot calculate probabilities in my head on the fly. Well, at least not yet.
- I *can* bluff. REALLY well.
- If you play long enough, good hands will eventually win out over good bluffing.
- You do have to play for some sort of stakes, otherwise the betting gets screwy. But the stakes don't have to be cash (buy in for Monday's game was a bottle of wine per player).
- I am going to need more poker buddies. Interested? Ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org.