- "Linear thinking is useless in a non-linear world."
- The world's most awesome 12 word social media policy (h/t to the SocialFish)
- Is a network mindset (Beth Kanter) the solution to your Board succession woes?
- Is Facebook the right place for your association? Maybe not.
- Want to be a great leader? Be loyal.
- We talk about "vision" all the time, but what is it, really?
- Conflict is healthy. It's unresolved conflict that hurts us.
- The year end lists are already starting, and this is a good kick off: epic marketing failures.
- Ideal presentation time? 20 minutes. (should've known those folks at TED didn't just pull that out of nowhere)
- Great tips for improving your focus. (I do many of these and can attest that they work)
- Hey! I've got a piece in the December issue of Associations Now!
- Freelancing and the "learning economy" (article also has a link to a great piece about "the new middle class poverty," which you should also check out)
- Want to be a success in social marketing? Make good products, offer good services, and do it at a good price, so people like you, not "like" you.
- I'm about the 100th person to link to this, but Jeffrey Cufuade has a great post about trends in conferences for 2013.
- Make your LinkedIn profile "irresistible."
- Think strategically.
- Have you downloaded my free whitepaper on content curation and membership associations yet? If not, what are you waiting for?
Is Focusing on Hours a Generational Thing?
13 hours ago