Designed for people who are new to the profession of association management, new to particular topic in association management, or who just need a brush up on some concepts, Associations 101 will feature experienced association executives sharing 10 tips in 20 minutes on a variety of topics in association management.
Each webinar will take place on the second Friday of the month at 1:30 pm ET.
The series kicks off Friday, January 11, 2013 with Peggy Hoffman, CAE (President, Mariner Management and Marketing) sharing “10 Things You Need to Know about Volunteer Management in Association Management.”
Add one more thing to that growing list of changes that are rocking the association world: volunteering is a whole new game. Our volunteers are demanding a new set of terms from how they work to what jobs they do to the volunteer pathway in general. What’s an association exec to do? Well we’ve got a 10 things for you to consider that will help you ignite your volunteers.In the coming months, we’ll feature:
- Greg Fine, CAE (CEO, Turnaround Management Association) on diversity & inclusion
- Erin Fuller, CAE (President, Alliance for Women in Media) on association branding
- Amy Lestition, CAE (Associate Vice President, Coulter) on association publications
- Stefanie Reeves, CAE (Senior Legislative and Federal Affairs Officer, American Psychological Association) on government relations
- Bruce Wardle (President and CEO, Association Management Group) on association governance
- Miriam Miller Wolk, CAE (Senior Director of Membership, United Fresh Produce Association) on membership sales