I'm on the train on my way to Philly AND doing my first post from my shiny new iPad! Number one, please excuse any formatting weirdness. Number two, isn't technology cool?
Top 5 things I love about train travel:
1. No complicated security lines to get through.
2. It seems so civilized! The seats are actually reasonably sized, and there's plenty of room for your legs, no matter how long they are.
3. Living 6 blocks from DC's Union Station as I do, it could scarcely be more convenient.
4. You can bring your own food and, more importantly, beverages. Even adult beverages. Take that, airlines!
5. You NEVER have to turn off any of your electronic devices.