- The association community is awesome. I mean, I already knew that, of course, but the outpouring of support has been tremendous. Y'all rock!
- The spouse and I need to make finishing setting up my office space a priority. Working on the dining room table is upsetting my inner neatnick.
- It's really hard to remember to take breaks when you're working for yourself. Must remember not to sit in the same spot typing on the computer for 9 hours straight.
- It is SO much faster to implement cool ideas when the only person you have to check with is yourself.
- My love of shoes and extensive shoe collection are both well-known. But you know what's better than wearing a pair of amazing heels? Spending sizable chunks of every day barefoot.
03 August 2012
Well, I survived my first week of being self-employed, and even managed to avoid getting into any fights with myself. The Top Five Things I Learned This Week: