10 August 2012

Friday Top 5

It's here! As you read this, I am probably on my way to Dallas for the 2012 ASAE Annual Meeting.  Top 5 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. The amazing session I'll be facilitating on Sunday, August 12 at 1:30 pm (in the first learning lab timeslot of the conference) - "We Are the 1%:  A Frank Conversation on Diversity." Four bold, courageous CEOs are going to speak openly about issues of diversity and inclusion from the CEO perspective. Our prep calls have been amazing. I'm just asking the questions - they all have incredible, no bullshit insight to share. Don't miss this one. Seriously.
  2. Getting to introduce Spark Consulting to the association world. Selfish, I know, but it's my baby, and I'm proud. There will be flair.
  3. Participating in the Tuesday afternoon service project to benefit the North Texas Food Bank. I'll bet you can still sign up to join us...
  4. The legendary YAP party. Monday, August 13. 9 pm. Hard Rock Dallas. You ARE coming, right?
  5. Dan Pink's closing keynote on Tuesday. Love his stuff on the science of motivation, and I can't wait to hear more.
Photo credit: jaredkuper

First timer? Make sure you check out John Chen's advice.

(no posting until I'm back next week - in the meantime, check me out on Twitter)

No comments: