11 July 2012

What I'm Reading

  • 10 Skills for the future workforce.
  • Want to reward your readers? How about a cookie?
  • Do you do press releases? (you know you do) PRSA can help you write better boilerplate (although I’d probably avoid the alliteration thing).
  • Secret to success? Long view, simplicity, speed. That's it.
  • Dealing with the pain of innovation.
  • Tips for using personas from John Haydon.
  • Brand logos: the good, the bad, and the WTF is up with Animal Planet?
  • Shelly Alcorn provides the board member code of conduct we wish we could write.
  • Same shit, different form: the "new" 990.
  • Stop trying to be everything to everyone.
  • I'm on a Barbara Ehrenreich kick lately, having just finished Complaints and Disorders and now moving on to Global Women. Ehrenreich is a provocateur, no doubt, and I love the fact that she ALWAYS makes me think.

No comments: