11 April 2012

What I'm Reading

  • Want to lead effectively? Work on your assertiveness.
  • Continuing on a theme, nine key leadership characteristics - how do you measure up?
  • Jamie Notter has written a smart piece on race and politics.
  • Want to earn trust? Jeffrey Cufaude urges you to be trustworthy.
  • How NOT to welcome a new employee (I don't agree with all of these, but there is some good advice).
  • And just in case you've managed to miss it, Texts From Hillary. I heart her.
  • Between books at the moment while I catch up on magazine reading, and I'm trying to decide fiction or non-fiction for my next read. Any recommendations?

 

2 comments:

Deirdre Reid said...

Have you read Super Sad True Love Story? A satiric novel set in the near future, it came out in 2010, I think. I gobbled it up a few weekends ago.

Elizabeth Weaver Engel, CAE said...

I haven't, but I'll check it out - thanks for the recommendation!