13 April 2012

Friday Top 5

Oops - it's almost 5 pm! Top 5 Reasons I nearly forgot to write a Friday Top 5 post today:
  1. Mind still blown from working on IGNITE presentation yesterday.
  2. It's Friday the 13th. Nuff said.
  3. We celebrated the success of our spring conference with a pizza and cupcake lunch, and the resulting sugar high and crash has me totally confused.
  4. I've been too busy reliving Arias with a Twist in my mind all day to post.
  5. I'm on Australian time. No, I haven't been to Australia recently. Why do you ask?
In separate but related news, got a good Friday Top 5 topic for me for next week? Leave it in the comments.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My tip? If you are going to be on Australia time, you may as well be visiting Australia. I'll tell mum and dad to make up a bed for you, the apartment at the beach is probably available too. :) TT