09 April 2012

Always the Last to Know: Infographics

I love infographics. Although I don't have much in the way of skill myself in representing information visually, I'm definitely down with the idea that people generally understand visual representations of information better than any other way it can be presented.

Voila: everything you ever wanted to know about infographics.

Need data? Need to understand how they work? Need the tools to create them? Need to hire someone to create one? Just want to talk infographics with other data visualization geeks? It's all there. Data geek out.

(hat tip to John Haydon for the link)


1 comment:

sohini said...

Oh thank you for this! I'm all about words. And cannot draw or translate that into visuals. Oh, I KNOW a good visual when I see one, and I know something could benefit from it. But making it happen? Now I can try!