30 April 2012

Always the Last to Know: Dropbox

I really am the last to know on this one. I had tried using Dropbox maybe 18 months ago, and I couldn't get anything to work: not my login, not sharing, nothing. So I gave up and uninstalled it.

Then MIT's Technology Review named them one of their top 50 innovative companies of 2012, and I figured I should give it another shot.

Propitiously, this happened at the exact time I started working on my session for ASAE's upcoming Membership, Marketing and Communications Conference. My co-presenters and I have been collecting and sharing samples of marcomm materials to make over. You know what makes that really easy? Dropbox! I've also stashed the script for my MMCC IGNITE presentation in there, so when I have a free five minutes, I can pull it up on my iPhone and run over it.

I think I'm in love.


No comments: