What are Super Swaps? They're an opportunity to learn from other association professionals and share your knowledge. The program mixes professional development, networking with peers, and great conversation in the association community.
This month's Super Swap is going to be a little different format. ASAE-GW is calling it: Super Swap Conversations. What that means is that some association professionals (like yours truly) will be giving SHORT presentations to kick off conversations around the following topics:
- Mastering the Creative Process: Channel the Crazy & Start Building with Kylee Coffman, Retail Industry Leaders Association
- What’s Your Association’s “O” Strategy? with Adele Cehrs, Epic PR Group
- So long, and thanks for all the fish (that's with me!)
- Free & Cheap Tech Tools – What Will You Be Using in 2012? with Rhea Steele, Council of Chief State School Officers
- Making it Rain: How to Drive Non-Dues Revenue with Michele Klecha, Club Managers Association of America and Scott Oser, Scott Oser Associates
- Evolving Membership Models, with Barbara Armentrout, Marketing General Inc.