25 January 2012

What I'm Reading

  • Need fundraising tips? One of my organization's former corporate partners writes a great blog on this topic, Fundraising Fundamentals, you should check out.
  • Facebook is changing big time, again - is your organization ready?
  • Jamie Notter breaks down what generational differences can and can't tell us
  • Another great piece from Jamie Notter on how conflict affects decision making.
  • Speaking of decision making, great advice (via Vinay Kumar): just do the next right thing.
  • SEO myths debunked.
  • Facebook: creating a home for the marginalized?
  • Running out of ideas for your brand to post on FB?
  • The last of the “for 2012” tips, I promise, these on making work more enjoyable.
  • Help! We're Being Disrupted!  It's behind the Technology Review subscription wall, but given that it's $25 a year and that I'm constantly singing its praises, what are you waiting for?
  • What is the cost of being you versus the cost of NOT being you?
  • Recognizing it a little late, but fantastic post by my friend Hecate about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • FB expands the “like."
  • Just in case you missed the great #assnchat Nikki Jeske (aka @Affiniscape) moderated recently, she's also blogged about it: What inspires you?
  • Speaking of inspiration, I've been re-reading a lot of TC Boyle recently. Right now, I'm on The Inner Circle, his fictionalized account of the research team around Alfred Kinsey.


2 comments:

David M. Patt, CAE said...

Golly, I was looking for a quick read and now I have to check out all these links.

Thanks for all the info (really!).

Jamie Notter said...

Grateful for the link love as always!