So this Friday Top 5 is for you, Dad.
Top 5 things that are AWESOME about my dad:
- He was the first person in his family to go to college, Drexel specifically, in the late 1960's and thanks to their innovative co-op program.
- He can fix anything. Not only *can* he fix anything, he sometimes has to be physically restrained from doing so when he's supposed to be visiting us just to have fun.
- He and my mom have provided a great example of a happy marriage to me and my brother (43 years and going strong).
- He taught me about money, so even when my spouse and I were poor starving grad students, we never worried about our ability to pay our bills, save for the future/a rainy day, and give a little something to people with even less.
- He ends every phone conversation with: "I love you, hon."
Image credit: 3 Chics