02 December 2011

Friday Top 5

Next week is #Tech11, aka the ASAE Technology Conference, aka the annual association geekfest. Even though I'm 4+ years removed from day-to-day IT support, OF COURSE I'm going. Top 5 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
  1. The Higher Logic Users' Group Super Forum. I can't wait to swap stories and hear all the cool things you all are doing with your member communities, so I can steal them for MINE!
  2. Presenting with Maggie McGary, Polly Karpowicz, and Andrew Hanelly on Wednesday, December 7 at 1:30 pm. Come check us out at "What the Tech?" and chat with us about what key metrics you should be tracking and why.
  3. The YAP party. You DO NOT want to miss this. For realz. Wednesday night, December 7, 9 pm, RFD. Wear your best game day gear, and come ready to dance!
  4. Hosting a bunch of cool association peeps for some NFL gridiron action on Sunday afternoon, December 4. Didn't get the invite? Want to join us? Just email me for the details.
  5. Catching up with even more cool association peeps, local and not-so-local, I don't see often enough.
(Also, I won't be posting next week, as I'll be at the HUG Super Forum and the Tech Conference. But I'll definitely do a recap post the week of December 12 to share what I learned. In the meantime, follow the hashtag to see what's going on.)


No comments: