23 November 2011

What I'm Reading

  • Two great posts on committees, the first from Eric Lanke and then a response from Jamie Notter.
  • Think your staff loves working at your association and would NEVER leave? Think again.
  • Turns out, Google+ doesn’t necessarily solve all the privacy issues in social networks.
  • Heinz shows us how to turn those lemons into lemonade, so quit being so afraid of something going wrong!
  • Using QR Codes - ur doin it RITE!
  • 22 people and organizations you should be paying attention to.
  • Boomers: please don't start any more nonprofits. Please.
  • How to offer feedback that the receiver can truly hear and use.
  • Set up your Google+ brand page yet? Now what? John Haydon can help.
  • I'm also reading Witches of East End. I can't remember how it ended up on my reading wish list, but I gather it's the launch of a new series from the same author who writes the Blue Bloods series (which I haven't read). It seems like it's the author's first attempt to start writing for adults. She should've stuck to young adult novels. It's poorly written but decently plotted, so I'm sticking with it, but I doubt I'll bother with anything else by Melissa de la Cruz.

1 comment:

bathtub refinishing nyc said...

I request that you should share reviews of good novels.I love reading detective novels.if you have knowledge about such novels please do share it.