- Rebranding? Mashable has some great advice.
- Want better open rates? Associations Now has some simple tips.
- The social graph is neither. This piece is long, but it's also smart and totally worth it.
- Three types of people to fire immediately - can I get an "amen"?
- Giving a presentation? Don’t let social media scare you – let it make you better.
- Social at work – turns out, it’s actually GenX driving it.
- Kill your Klout profile? Maybe.
- The most powerful social media measurement tool. You may even already have one.
- 20 association thought leaders everyone should follow on Twitter. I found some new goodies, and I'll bet you will, too.
- Want diversity? Sometimes, you have to make it happen.
- Speaking of diversity, have you checked out ASAE's great new report yet?
- How to rescue a failing online community.
- Smart Blog on social media can’t make its mind up: Google+ is AWESOME! Google+ SUCKS! I’m going to wait until the frenzy dies down to decide.
- I'm also reading Gabrielle Hamilton's memoir Blood, Bones & Butter. The first two sections were great - memories of her odd childhood and wild adolescence, how she came to love food and open Prune. The final section has been awful. For her kids' sake, I hope she's not the mad, passive-aggressive harridan she makes herself out to be. I'd just stop reading, but I'm not far from the end and feel committed.
16 November 2011
Little late, but I was out and about all day.