Well, no more. I think - I think - I get to stay home for a while now. And much as I enjoy travel and spending time with members and my organization's corporate supporters and my friends and family, well... --> --> -->
Top 5 Things That Are Great About Staying Put For A While:
- Getting reacquainted with my cat, who's been looking a little lonely recently
- Not only getting caught up on my house To Do list, but having time to putter as a result
- Baking bread and croissants and baguettes and muffins and cookies and pies...
- Visiting the farmer's market (thank heavens I had a CSA this year!)
- NOT having to pack. Again. I'm a lousy packer.