28 September 2011

What I'm Reading

Short list this week, since I was on vacation and mostly reading for fun!
  • Social media time sucks: don’t let them kill your momentum.
  • How to pay it forward without signing away your life.
  • Analytics are finally coming to Twitter itself.
  • How to write for good SEO without boring people to death.
  • Oops!, or on the importance of research.
  • Turns out family friendly policies make EVERYONE happier and more productive (thanks to Betsy Boyd-Flynn for the link).
  • While I was at the beach I read Moloka'i by Alan Brennert, which I didn't like (interesting setting, but the story itself was totally predictable and the use of language was annoyingly anachronistic), lots of sports blog coverage of the dreadful Eagles loss on Sunday, and I re-read The United States of Arugula by David Kamp, which I absolutely adore. If you're at all interested in food or cooking, you should definitely check it out.

No comments: