21 September 2011

What I'm Reading

Innovation Talks edition

This week, instead of a list of interesting blog posts, I have a question for you:

What book has inspired the most new ideas for you? It can be fiction or non, something you read today or 25 years ago. And you don't have to stick to just one. I'll go first:
  • Jonathan Kozol's Savage Inequalities completely changed my political views.
  • Plato's Republic completely changed my career direction.
  • Nel Noddings' Caring provided the topic for my Master's thesis and ultimately led me out of grad school.
Now you - what book/s have sparked an intellectual revolution in your head? Share in the comments, and give us all some good reading material.


1 comment:

Hecate said...

The Secret Garden, The Politics of Women's Spirituality, The Collected Works of Dorothy Parker, and The Chalice and the Blade. Need to add Caring to my list.