- All the thinking I've been doing recently has produced some great fodder for this blog.
- The fact that people come to me with their problems is stressful, but it's also a huge compliment. It means they think they're going to get a sympathetic ear and that I'll try to help them - both of which are true - and, more importantly, that they trust me.
- My community - that's you! People who read and comment on this blog, and blog themselves, and interact with me on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn and Google+ and YAP and ASAE's Member2Member...you all rock. And keep me sane (or a reasonable facsimile thereof).
- I'm back in a mission driven organization, and that means a lot to me.
- I get a lot of support for all the professional development stuff I do, whether that's attending events, volunteering, presenting at events, etc. And that hasn't always been the case in the last 14+ years.
09 September 2011
Sometimes things get rough, and it's important to count your blessings. So that's what I'm going to do. (Some of my) Top 5 Blessings (work edition):