- This is the "experimental" show, which means you might hear some music you actually recognize and you'll get to see belly dance combined with other forms of dance (aka "fusion" styles).
- You'll get to hear me bust out my ululations, which I've been practicing, since learning the skill was this year's New Year's resolution.
- You'll see lots of beautiful, smiling, wonderful, joyful women dancing. How awesome is that?
- I'm not performing, so I can clue you in to what you're seeing.
- You'll be supporting the arts and live performance. And it's late August, when not much else is going on around town. And the tickets are only $25.
19 August 2011
Sahara Dance Caravan: Exploring the Evolution of Belly Dance. The summer show is a lot of fun. Top 5 Reasons you should join me (at the 8 pm show - or go to the 4 pm show if that's when you're free):