05 August 2011

Friday Top 5

Much like Nat King Cole, I'm going to St. Louis (where I'll be attending a benefit for Joplin, Missouri), although he wasn't lucky enough to be headed there for ASAE, whereas I am!

So what does that mean?

Aside from being really happy to get the hell outta Dodge for a few days, things will be pretty quiet here other than a post related to my session (more on that below), but my Twitter stream will be blowing up.

Top 5 Things I'm Looking Forward to at #ASAE11:
  1. Seeing, hanging out with, and learning with all my association peeps, particularly those from outside the DC area.
  2. My session with the brilliant Lindy Dreyer of SocialFish. Come hang with us Sunday afternoon, August 7, at 1:30 pm to learn how process, culture and skills will drive social media success in your association.
  3. Volunteering for Stray Rescue of St. Louis through the Community Connection on Tuesday afternoon.
  4. Getting inspired at the Ignite sessions and the unsessions. Big shout-out to ASAE for providing official space and support for unsessions!
  5. The YAP party! You are planning to join us at Jive-n-Wail Monday night aren't you? Remember to wear red and bring $5-$10 for hurricane relief for Joplin, MO, hometown of association rock stars KiKi L'Italien and Kylee Coffman. Thanks to our generous sponsors, YAP is going to match donations dollar for dollar up to $1000. Let's get ALL those matching funds, people!
Image credit: MommyofThree blog

No comments: