- Protecting your organizational identity on Twitter.
- Who really understands your members? Probably not your board.
- Want to blog prolifically? John Haydon has some great suggestions.
- Spoitfy is great!No, it's not!
- 5 Must-Haves for your About page.
- Lessons learned from a tough year, by Betsy Boyd-Flynn.
- Flickr, the missing element of your social campaigns?
- Still enjoying re-reading TC Boyle's A Friend of the Earth. His prose is luscious.
27 July 2011
This week has been a whirlwind! Monday and Tuesday, our biggest advocacy event of the year went down (Family Advocacy Day), so I've been in a social media tizzy, trying to keep up with all the tweets, Facebook posts, blog posts, and traditional media coverage. (Curious? Find out more via hashtag #FAD11 or on the N.A.C.H. Facebook page.) WHEW! But I did have a little time for some other reading this week, too.