- We need to keep painting the basement, and there will be NO "it's too nice to stay inside!" distractions.
- We have our final Fringe show, but it's at Woolly Mammoth, so, for once, I'm sure there will be working a/c.
- The mint is going crazy = mint juleps!
- The basil is going crazy = pesto!
- Nothing to distract me from a Buffy Season 3 marathon. ("Anybody miss The Mayor? I just want to be a big snake?")
22 July 2011
Could it be any hotter out there? (Don't answer that.) With record-breaking heat predicted to last through the weekend, I'm trying to look on the bright side. Top 5 Benefits of a Blazingly Hot Weekend: