- Great shopping. Sure, you can easily drop a mortgage payment or 3, but Vegas has a better combo of luxury brands than Gotham and hey, window shopping is free.
- Great restaurants. The $10 buffets are still there, but so are most of the top chefs in the US, at least in outpost form, and I have had some damn fine meals there.
- The shows. It's not a trip to Vegas without Cirque de Soleil, but I still haven't managed to realize the dream: Wayne Newton. Just have to keep going until I do.
- Spectacle. From the casino decor to the inhumanly tall and gorgeous show girls, everything is bigger and brighter there.
- People watching. Talk about a cross-section of America! You literally will see ALL types, and it's ALL entertaining.
15 July 2011
Cisco Geekathon for a weekend of fun. Las Vegas is, if you've never been there, a truly unique experience. It's flashy, and crass, and over the top, but it's also pretty fabulous. Top 5 Reasons?