- FB v. Google - it's getting ugly.
- AmEx is on the cutting edge of cause marketing once again.
- Could email be the key to social media success?
- Loving Wonkette - how did I go this long living in DC without becoming addicted? It's a mystery.
- Someone had dropped off a paperback copy of Gap Creek in our break room. I read it on my trip to Dallas earlier this week. I know it was an Oprah book club selection, but I have to say, I didn't like it. I find men often don't do well writing female protagonists, and this one was no exception.
18 May 2011
Lots of traveling again this week, so not much reading.