- Learn from the haters, or why 1-star reviews are awesome.
- 6 common blogging mistakes. No fair grading T4P!
- Why automated listening only gets you part of the way.
- Social media marketing: the tools are only as good as the craftsman.
- Is influence dead?
- Grammar girl - how did I not know about this until this week?
- Still working my way through the delightful All in a Word, and I'm re-reading Chasing the Devil's Tail, since I'm missing New Orleans big time now that Treme has started up again and Jazz Fest is happening without me.
04 May 2011
Another slow week for reading - hey, I was too busy belly dancing, working through edits to the 2010-2011 NACHRI accomplishments brochure I drafted, attending GetWell Network's Get Connected users group meeting, and doing final preparations for my presentation later this week for the American Academy of Family Physicians Annual Leadership Forum.