- Getting to dance with a fab group of women I've been privileged to work with for the past 4 months.
- Seeing if I can duplicate the gorgeous stage makeup KiKi L'Italien showed me how to create in March.
- Seeing my folks (it's not a recital if your mommy isn't there).
- Getting to perform our piece more than once. You spend 4 months learning choreography, you want to do it more than once.
- The cast party at Guapos Sunday night. Margaritas all around!
29 April 2011
Under a Desert Moon with my belly dancing company (Raquettes Badia) from the studio where I take lessons (Sahara Dance). Sahara puts on shows three times a year, but UDM is the BIG one: four shows over two days in an actual theater with professional lighting and whatnot. Top 5 Things I'm Looking Forward To: