My Top 5 Favorite Things about March (or at least THIS March):
- We return to daylight savings time, which means I get to enjoy long, lovely hours of daylight after I get home from work.
- My daffodils bloom. I love daffodils. They're beautiful flowers and in many spaces provide the first real color you see after winter.
- Mardi Gras! It's really late this year, but even though I don't get to take the day off, I party anyway.
- It's my birthday! And this year is a milestone birthday.
- Landless Theater is putting on Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. SQUEE! If you like fringe theater, Joss Whedon, or musicals, you should definitely get tickets.