- Chili with jalapeno cheddar scones on the side
- Dave's home-smoked BBQ brisket and ribs (sadly, Dave has moved to Florida, so this was MIA this year)
- Brats and sauerkraut with homemade soft pretzels
- Jim's chicken and andouille gumbo
- Fajitas (which is what we're making this weekend)
04 February 2011
In honor of the Super Bowl this weekend, my office is having a chili cook off at lunch today. That and planning for our Super Bowl party this weekend (know where I live and my phone number? You're invited - just drop me a text, email, or call to let me know you're coming), inspired today's Friday Top 5: My Top 5 Favorite Football Meals!