17 November 2010

What I'm Reading

  • Looking for more FB fans? Jay Baer says to make sure to create a custom landing page and learn to love the "like."
  • Confused about what to measure in social media? Social Media Examiner has some advice.
  • The 2011 predictions have already started - check out these from PRSA.
  • There's a new front in the ongoing Facebook/Google war: email.
  • I was quoted in an article in PR News (although you need a subscription to actually read it).
    Short cuts to stronger writing from a sci-fi writer. Not all of them apply to blogging (when was the last time you blogged about a "swelling bosom"?), but good advice nonetheless.
  • Still working on Bitch is the New Black. It's taking a while because I've been pretty busy and, frankly, it's not that engaging. I think I'm in need of a good serious novel next. Any recommendations?

No comments: