13 October 2010

What I'm Reading

  • Is your nonprofit stuck on stupid?
  • Facebook Pages:  ur doin it wrong
  • Better webinars, courtesy of Marketing Sherpa blog. 
  • Which is better:  SEO or PPC?  Depends on what you're trying to do.
  • Want killer engagement?  Provide a call to action EVERY time. 
  • What we can learn about customer service from the service industry.
  • Jamie Notter on election season and the myth of individual leadership.
  • More on leadership from The Hourglass Blog - are Xers the "well, duh!" generation? 
  • Reading Disco Bloodbath, the James St. James book that was the basis for the excellent movie Party Monster.  I never was a club kid myself, but I have friends who were club kids in DC (which means there was FAR less mayhem), and I have to say, they always threw the best parties...

No comments: