- Have you checked out the Year of Giving? It's an interesting and inspiring project (and thanks to NACHRI member Amy Buehler Stranges for the info).
- These opinions are my own - or are they?
- Shelly Alcorn describes why "leadership" is dead, and what we should be doing instead.
- I've been reading the feminist classic novel The Awakening. It's both an excellent work of literature and a very important book (concepts that don't always go together).
- In other reading news, my darling spouse recently surprised me with a present: a brand-new 3G Kindle. This could be trouble for an avid reader such as myself....
22 September 2010
SUPER short list this week - I've been SUPER busy. I promise to have more goodness to share next week.