Top 5 Things I Love about NOT Traveling on a Weekend
- The Sunday Washington Post - and the time to read it.
- Not having to pack. I hate packing. And I'm REALLY bad at it.
- The Sunday morning pre-game shows - and the time to watch them. And being able to watch the games in my own house with my own DirecTV Sunday ticket and my own friends who don't look at me like I'm a crazy person when I start yelling at the TV.
- Puttering around the house, accompanied by non-pissed-off cats.
- Sleeping soundly in my own bed because I'm not worried about missing a flight or having programmed the unfamiliar alarm clock wrong so I miss an important meeting.
Image Credit: Shining Sun Garden Works