- Social Media Governance - a database of policies
- Leslie White's great article in the August issue of Associations Now (how timely!) on writing policies that actually work
- SocialFish's Lindy Dreyer on social media policies: intro, unofficial outposts, official outposts, homebase - and yes, you do need to treat each of those differently
- Some particularly good examples: American Red Cross, Dell, Mayo Clinic, UMD Medical Center
- Ford, which is pretty well known for its social media efforts, just made its policy publicly available, too
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- First, check out this great summary from the Care Networks blog.
- HIPAA entry at Wikipedia
- Protected Health Information entry at Wikipedia
- Children's Hospital LA "Share Your Story" resources
- Stanford University fair use and copyright overview
- Latest information on copyright and "quoting" video
- Creative Commons and the CC license types
Oh - and if you're curious about that copyright ruling that relaxes the standards on video a bit, the details are in the Federal Register.