03 July 2010

Happy 2nd Blogversary, T4P!

Two years ago today, I started this blog with a little post.  In July 2008, I felt like I was coming really late to the party.  But it's amazing to see how the association blogging community has grown, changed, and matured in the past two years:  blogs have launched, blogs have faded, bloggers have changed jobs, bloggers have changed the focus of their blogs, bloggers have launched businesses, the available technologies have changed and improved.

Some of my favorite posts from the past year include:
Thanks for sticking with me and, as always, Thanks for Playing!

Image credit: globalnerdy

2 comments:

Jamie Notter said...

You rock! Thanks for making the association blogosphere a better place.

Maddie Grant said...

*love* your blog. Thanks for being so awesome and happy belated blog-day!