- Need some content ideas? Ann Handley has some tips.
- Social media efforts not working? Francisco Rosales holds up a mirror.
- Thinking about launching a blog? Francisco (who's apparently on a roll this week) has some advice.
- Blogging rules? Kelly Diels says "F it." (and no, that's not short for a bad word) -
- What if no one cares? Joe Rominiecki explains why that will force you to be better.
- What's going on at Social Media Week? Beats me (I'm not cool enough to be there), but SmartBrief can help keep my fellow un-coolios up to date.
- Screwed up royally recently? Guy Kawasaki reminds us that there are right ways and wrong ways to rectify the situation.
03 February 2010
You've got questions? Someone's got answers (and I'll try to point you to them) edition: