- What do measuring engagement and measuring email deliverability have to do with each other? Quite a bit, actually.
- More year-end lists: top 10 marketing tips for 2010.
- How to have a corporate blog that doesn't sound like a sales pitch.
- If you're not following all the great Big Ideas Month posts, you really should be.
- Still reading X Saves the World. It's definitely entertaining, but three things have occurred to me: 1) it's very much a boy book 2) I think Nirvana had more of an impact on Jeff Gordinier than it did on Kurt Cobain 3) Just because Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are vapid doesn't mean ALL Millennials are. It's easier to be funny if you write that way, but it's a little harsh.
23 December 2009
Short list to match the short week: