16 December 2009

What I'm Reading

  • Trying to encourage socmed coverage of your event? Lindy Dreyer gives you the run down of what your community needs to make it happen (you have to join Engage 265 to read the article, but it's free).
  • 3 things about Twitter that are not so great. I would definitely follow the advice under the DM spam point about checking what programs have access to your account.
  • The babes at SocialFish are doing an interview series with socmed managers in associations - check it out.
  • It's that time of year - social media predictions for 2010 have started coming out of the woodwork.
  • Guy Kawasaki's 6 Twitter types are funny and instructive. I aim to be a mensch (actually, that's pretty much my goal in life), but I don't think I'm quite there yet.
  • Are you ready for real-time search?
  • And finally, I just started Jeff Gordinier's X Saves the World and so far, it's hilarious and true.



No comments: