11 December 2009

Friday Top 5

Top 5 Holiday Specials I Love To Hate (thanks for the idea, Maggie!)
  1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Shout out to my spouse, who has pointed out that Santa's a bigot, except when he needs a red-nosed reindeer to haul his fat ass around.
  2. Frosty the Snowman. Insipid. Who makes an entire show about a song that's not even very good in the first place?
  3. Martha Stewart - the Ice Queen makes me crazy. And she has NO sense of humor. Did you ever see the one where she and Julia Child are making croquembouche? Julia's having a ball and getting spun sugar all over the damn place, while Martha's all, "Mine is perfect. I win."
  4. Anything on the Hallmark network.
  5. Anything on this list (click it - it's a HILARIOUS parody).





1 comment:

Lisa Junker said...

Thanks for the link to that parody! The Whatever is one of my favorite blogs, but I'd forgotten about that particular post. It's hysterical.

Hope you have a great weekend!