- Acronym encourages us to keep pushing, even when we've crested the hill.
- Shelly Alcorn calls for more executive transvestites. Guess what? Adding "and sexual orientation" to your non-discrimination policy is NOT enough.
- More smartness from Shelly, on D-List employees. Who do you need to fire? Don't lie and say "no one."
- Sharing = loss of privacy, but not sharing = you don't exist (online). Maybe we should give up on the idea of online privacy all together.
- 11 Mistakes New Twitter Users Make (and How To Avoid Them). This is good prep reading if you're coming to ASAE's social media workshop tomorrow and planning to sit in on Leslie White's and my session on Twitter.
04 November 2009
Super quick, as I get ready for #SMW09 tomorrow: