02 September 2009

What I'm Reading

  • The new issue of Technology Review that just showed up - it's the annual TR35 issue, about innovators under 35, which always both blows me away and makes me feel like a big slacker.
  • Still plugging through Groundswell, and really proud of the fact that I had figured out everything they recommend for wiki success on my own :)
  • The amazing N.A.C.H side-by-side comparison of the health care reform bills. It is, sadly, member restricted, but if you really want to review it, drop me an email at ewengel at yahoo dot com, and I'll see what I can do for you.
  • The awesomesauce that is Snow Leopard. Can't wait to get it on my Mac, yo!
  • Jared's reflections on his recent trip to Barcelona, and how Americans are starved for - and starve each other of - affection.
  • The Hourglass Blog on "Generation Jones." Hm - between narcissistic flower child, "Generation Jones," and cynical loner, I'm going with cynical loner. But maybe that's just me.
  • 10 Reasons I'm NOT Following You on Twitter (don't be that guy) and 10 Reasons I AM Following You on Twitter (do be this guy). Thanks to Mads for the links.
  • Jamie summarizes his first year as CEO and, as usual, it's both pithy and wise.
  • And I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I think the worst moment in the entire series has to be when Dobby's killed.



No comments: