- Opera in the outfield - Saturday night the Washington National Opera will simulcast Barber of Seville for FREE at Nats Park.
- Wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting -Saturday afternoon, the Bean Creative crew is hosting a benefit for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in Chinatown.
- DC Shorts Film Festival - 6th annual short film fest kicked off last night, but there are still plenty of films to enjoy through the weekend and into next week.
- The weather Saturday and Sunday is supposed to be great - partly sunny and upper 70s. Get outside and enjoy your local farmer's market, the National Mall, or one of DC's fantastic multi-use trails.
- Jazz in the Sculpture Garden - there's still time to hit the FINAL free performance of the 2009 season, featuring jazz pianist Robert Redd and the US Navy Commodores.
11 September 2009
I'll be out of town (part of) this weekend, but if you won't and you need something to help chase away your end of summer blues - Top 5 Things to Do Around DC this weekend: