28 July 2009

What I'm Reading

  • Staff directory stuck behind the member wall? Kevin Holland thinks it's weird (and so do I).
  • Is management by consensus killing innovation? (thanks to Lori Methia for the link).
  • Maddie Grant gives us social media strategy in 4 slides or less.
  • Twitter FINALLY throws those of us trying to make the case that it's useful for more than "what I had for lunch" reporting a bone. Now if I could just get them to respond to one of my 25 or so emails over the last several weeks trying to straighten out a problem with NACHRI account, I'd be REALLY cookin'.
  • Something's rotten in performance reviews. (I actually wrote about this myself about 9 months ago.)
  • A bunch of apps for making Outlook more social. Dear Microsoft: we iz in yr yard eatin yr lunch.
  • And I've finally cracked open Groundswell (if you're a regular reader, you know my frequently expressed antipathy to business books, so it's not too surprising that I've resisted so far) and am still working through the Benjamin January mysteries (now on Die Upon a Kiss).
  • Finally, training camp started this week, so I'm picking back up all my football blogs - both reading and writing (and trying to work out some syndication deals).


1 comment:

David M. Patt, CAE said...

FeedBurner is another service that doesn't let you contact it.