27 July 2009

In which our heroine asks for help...

My beloved Palm may not be quite doing the trick in helping me keep my act together in the new job. I'm batting around the idea of setting up a personal wiki to help me keep track both of To Dos and of ideas (with the added benefit of near-ubiquitous access, particularly once I get around to picking out a netbook with broadband wireless).

Has anyone tried this? What has your experience been? Any platforms you recommend/don't recommend? Any awesome productivity tools I should know about that I don't?


2 comments:

Ali said...

I made the move to a personal wiki after SXSW this year and it's been awesome. I'm paperless which is good for the environment and have a repository for all my random thoughts which is good for my sanity. Highly recommend it. I use a wetpaint wiki.

Elizabeth Weaver Engel, CAE said...

PB Wiki and Evernote both have good WOM too.