03 July 2009

Friday Top 5

Happy 1 Year Blogversary, T4P! In honor of that, my top 5 favorite posts:
  1. Blog Potomac Recap. Look who accidentally created a shit-storm! HEE!
  2. My Ada Lovelace Day post on Mary Dixon Kies and my Blog Action Day post on Poverty in DC. Changeblogging rules!
  3. The memes I've participated in - the Leadership meme, Why I Blog, Great Ideas Volunteer Unsession, WOM meme, Changeblogging meme. I love memes because they make me think - and write - about stuff at the same time as a lot of other smart people are doing the same.
  4. My three posts about unplugging. I think this is something to which we do not give enough attention.
  5. Some fun stuff I've written about management issues.
Thanks for reading, y'all!


3 comments:

Hecate said...

Happy blogiversary!

Maddie Grant said...

A whole year? Dang. Drink is on me.

Elizabeth Weaver Engel, CAE said...

@Maddie - I'll take you up on that at the happy hour on Thursday!