14 May 2009

New Playground

I'm excited to announce that I've accepted a new position! The National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI), an old client from my RSM McGladrey days, is getting their first organization wide Marketing Director - me! Although I've enjoyed the past 2+ years of consulting, I'm looking forward to getting back into the fray of things in an association.

My last day at Beaconfire is tomorrow, Friday, May 15. I start at NACHRI on Tuesday, May 26.

In the interim, keep up with me here, on LinkedIn, on Facebook, on Twitter, or at ewengel at yahoo dot com.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Maggie McGary said...

Awesome--congrats!

KiKi L'Italien said...

Hooray for you (and for them)!

Kristi said...

Hooray for them, indeed! Best wishes!

Mark Aronstein said...

Congratulations! Keep in touch and let us know how it goes.

Lynn from OrganicMania.com said...

Congratulations! I feel so new age - going from your LI status update directly to your blog to find out! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for you at the new digs. Tony T

Moira said...

Congratulations Elizabeth. I'm glad you'll be back in the association depths! Moira

amyhis said...

I'm late in my congratulations, but congratulations! I hope you enjoyed your first day! All my best, Amy